At LDFwealth, we believe our teamwork approach adds a broader perspective to all we do and provides increased benefits to our clients.
We can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management analysis
We also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s a good approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
Our experienced professionals have helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. We can help you create an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.
Ricky has been creating and monitoring financial, investment, risk management, estate and retirement planning solutions for his clients for over 24 years. He received a BS in Electrical Engineering from Louisiana State University and...
Lester began his professional career as a financial advisor over 25 years ago, immediately after graduating from Louisiana State University in 1991 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®...
David joined the firm in June of 2009. For nearly 18 years, David has helped design, implement and monitor financial plans for his clients, covering wealth and risk management, estate and retirement planning. His advice is...